The Pregnancy Help Center of San Gabriel Valley, Inc. provides support to those experiencing a crisis pregnancy.
Annex – Baby supply distribution
College Student Intern…
Lifelines newsletter and upcoming events…
Everyone who visits the Pregnancy Help Center for Services is eligible to meet with the staff Nurse. …
We need your help
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Pregnancy Help Center of San Gabriel Valley, Inc.
The Center is a non-profit women's crisis pregnancy center
- No appointment is needed to come into the Center
- Pregnancy tests are administered in the Center and are FREE
- The Center does not offer contraceptives, the Center does offer information on contraceptives.
- You can take a pregnancy test as early as 2-3 days after a missed period.
- Ultrasounds are performed between 7 and 15 weeks of gestation.
10 Turn Arounds!
20 New Clients
52 Returning clients
40 Annex supply recipients
4 Parenting Class Attendees
8 Ultrasounds performed
News and Events
5:00 pm @ University Club of Pasadena